Our Heritage & Location
The unique New Look Building is a family-owned reconstruction of Vancouver’s historic 1920’s Sigurdson Millwork building. Located on the second and third floors of this landmark, New Look Business Centre has been under the management of owner/operator Nina Ewald since it opened its doors in the fall of 1988.
On Sixth Avenue near the south end of the Granville Bridge, our location overlooks False Creek’s marine and residential vistas with a great view of Vancouver’s dramatic skyline. Close to the city core, yet away from downtown traffic, our location offers convenience for clients and visitors alike. Our location is:
- 5 Minutes to downtown
- 20 Minutes to the Airport
- Central to outlying areas
- Simple for visitors to locate
How We’ve Evolved
Since inception, New Look Business Centre has undergone several expansions and upgrades in order to continue to offer its clients the broadest range of services and facilities.
- In 2013, we completely renovated our interior, including wall coverings, lighting, artwork and trim. West Coast themes adorn our common areas, kitchen, reception area and meeting rooms! Stop by to see for yourself.
- In 2011, we upgraded our network to a 100 Mbps Fibreoptic service in order to meet the increased demand for high-speed Internet access.
- In 2006, we set up a 24/7 online booking system for meeting room and projector reservations.
- In 2005, we added 1500 sq. ft., including a new Business Lounge with access to outdoor seating overlooking downtown.